IV Therapy Scottsdale
Using iv therapy is an excellent way to help your body heal, prevent illness and give it the boost it needs. Since IVs bypass the gut, they can get 100% of the nutrients right to the tissues that need them most. For example, Vitamin C can be given in much higher doses than when taken orally. Let’s review some of the benefits of Nutritional IV’s.
IV Therapy Benefits:
Increase healing ability and collagen formation
Recover from or prepare for an athletic event
Cold and flu prevention, treatment, and recovery
Mood balancing – anxiety, depression, chronic stress
Poor intestinal absorption typically found in Crohn’s, Celiac Disease, IBS and others
Don’t have time for a full IV infusion? Try a quick boost from our Shot Bar.
No co-pay or office consult required.
- Great for overall health support, this classic nutrient IV started a revolution in nutrient therapy. Suggested Pairings: Glutathione, Fat Burner
- A MEGA dose of Vitamin C (ascorbic acid non-corn source) that packs a punch to charge up the immune system and fight against free radicals, oxidative stress, and aid in adrenal function. Suggested Pairings: Glutathione, NAD+, CoQ10
GUARDIAN OF THE GALAXY
- Antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals to support immune function. Ideal for back to school and cold and flu season. Suggested Pairings: Vitamin D, Glutathione, CoQ10
- A super-charged formula of amino acids and minerals designed specifically to maximize brain function. Suggested Pairings: Glutathione, Vitamin D, Methyl Boost
- Our body’s premier antioxidant, Glutathione (GSH) is an absolute must-have for people with SNPs to key enzymes in our cellular detox pathways. In addition, it has been shown to be very effective in managing degenerative neurological conditions such as Parkinson’s. This is a stand-alone IV or push that can be added to any other IV. Suggested Pairings: Vit D, CoQ10, Liver support, antioxidants and minerals to support healthy detoxification or for any cleanses.
- Vitamins and minerals to support healthy metabolism, fat burners, and amino acids to increase fat mobilization. You kick ass in the gym, now turn on the afterburners. Suggested Pairings: Fat Burner, Replete, Glutathione
- After a long night out, this invigorating cocktail will help rehydrate, combat nausea, and cure your hangover. Yes, we’re open on Saturday mornings. Suggested Pairings: Glutathione, Replete
- Brighten, tighten, and support your skin with this synergistic mixture of antioxidants, coenzymes, and minerals. Suggested Pairings: CoQ10, Vitamin D, Happy Ending
- One of the most important energy-carrying molecules in the body, NAD+ is a molecule that decreases as we age. By replenishing this potent nutrient back into cells, energy levels make a huge boost. This is a stand-alone IV and cannot be mixed with any other ingredients.
IV OZONE THERAPY
Ozone is a form of oxygen (O3) that has been used medically for decades in Europe and the US. Autohemotherapy is an IV infusion consisting of a small portion of your own blood that has been mixed with ozone and is then returned to the bloodstream. Ozone Autohemotherapy has incredible blood cleansing properties that can help with
INFECTIOUS DISEASE: by stimulating the immune system and its antimicrobial properties against infection from viruses, bacteria, and fungus/yeast.
CIRCULATION and METABOLISM: Improves the cellular utilization of oxygen that reduces ischemia in cardiovascular diseases, and provides anti-aging effects.